How cute is this Chalkboard Manicure? I’m currently debating whether or not to buy this from Sephora. I have been on a shopping kick lately and have to admit that half of those purchases have been impulse buys (I’m not proud). It’s $25 and I can just imagine all of the amazing designs and doodles that have endless possibilities. I’m not usually a fan of Matte nail polish, but I’m in love with this idea. You can also fix your mistakes and start over again. I have to give it to Ciate for being so inventive! I heard this also comes with a little booklet with ideas for designs.
This set contains:
– Mattnificent Matte Top Coat
– Chalkboard Paint Pot
– 4 x Chalk Pens in Teachers Pet (blue), Satchel (white), Jump Rope (pink), Recess (yellow)
Have you tried this? what did you think? What are your favorite nail trends for spring/summer 2013?
Photos are from Sephora.com
Posted in Beauty, Uncategorized
Tagged chalkboard manicure, chalkboard paint, ciate, doodles, endless possibilities, matte nails, mattnificent, nail polish, nails, nails for days, sephora, spring summer
I did not get serious about my skincare until I was about 21. I have wanted to try this product for a couple of years because I have always heard only good things about it. I got this at Sephora in the “Sephora Favorite Super Stars Beauty Essentials” kit. It is 0.5 FL oz. and retails at $14. A little bit goes a long way, and all you need is a few drops. You can use it on your cuticles, face, body, or in your hair!
I have noticed that it has given my hair a whole new life. I have dry, damaged hair from using heat and coloring my hair and it has completely saved my hair. I put it in after showering when my hair is still damp.
I have also been using this on my face at night after washing/ exfoliating my face and also in the morning in place of a moisturizer and I have gotten compliments on how rested I look (even though I haven’t been getting much sleep) and how radiant my skin is. I have combination skin that at times gets very oily and I was scared about using oil on my face. The oil is so light that it just absorbs into my skin without a trace of looking greasy. I haven’t noticed any clogged pores either.
This is a product that I don’t mind splurging on. I will be buying the bigger bottle when I run out of this.
If you want to try it out, I suggest the smallest bottle for $14/ .5 FL oz. But if you’re worried about using oil in the morning, I suggest the Josie Maran Argan daily moisturizer SPF 40+ lotion as a morning alternative.
• This oil can replace at least 3 things in my beauty collection
• Non-greasy and a very light oil
• No smell
• A little product goes a long way
• 100% argan oil
• organic with no chemicals added
• $14 per .5 FL oz. is very expensive
• No SPF
You can buy this at Sephora.com or QVC.com
Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored for this review, I paid for the product with my own money. All the reviews on this site are my own opinions.
Posted in Beauty, Reviews
Tagged 100% argan oil, Argan oil, Beauty, beauty blog, bestseller, hair care, hair products, Josie Maran, miracle product, review, sephora, skincare
Hello, My name is Erin, and I’m addicted to Sephora Favorites sets…
I ordered this as soon as I heard about it because this product always sells out quick. I’m actually glad I did because online it is out of stock online now. The sun safety kit 2013 was $30.00 at Sephora for Beauty Insiders and they are also selling a store version I’ve heard for $26. This Product was more than worth it to me because a $20 donation from each kit will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation. How awesome is that ?! The value kit was valued at $210.00
What was inside:
– 0.03 oz bareMinerals® Original Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 25
– bareMinerals® Mini Flawless Application Brush
– 0.5 oz Boscia® Self-Defense Antioxidant Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30
– 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 40
– 0.25 oz Dr. Brandt® Signature Flexitone® BB Cream SPF 30
– 1 Towelette Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad™
– 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40
– 0.5 oz Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Cream
– 0.5 oz L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care SPF 20
– 0.16 oz Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20
– 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+
– 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
– 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare Max Sheer Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
– 0.169 oz Sephora Collection Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
– 0.64 oz Ultimate Protection Cream+ Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
– 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 with Dermaxyl™ Complex
– 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion
– 0.5 oz Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
– 0.14 oz Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa
– Cosmetic bag
(I also got some pretty cool samples)
Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye – 0.1 oz
Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter – 0.17 oz
- Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream – 0.33 oz
- Sephora Fragrances booklet with 5 samples – 1.7 oz
I used the promo code Lucky4you for a Lucky Magazine subscription for one year for free. ($10 value)
I loved the bag it came with it’s a very large cosmetic bag that will be perfect for traveling. I’m excited that I’m able to try out some amazing products with SPF that I might not have tried without getting it as a sample or in this kit. What’s your favorite sunscreen and self tanning products? Leave me some comments 🙂
Disclaimer : All products mentioned were purchased by me. I was not sponsored for this post, all opinions are my own.
Posted in Beauty
Tagged argan, Beauty, beauty blog, beauty insider, bronzer, face routine, Haul, Lancôme, make up, Ole Henriksen, sephora, sephora favorites, skin cancer foundation, skincare, Smashbox, summer, sun safety kit 2013, sunless tan, tanner, tanning lotion, tarte brazilliance, Too Faced
I’ve been using this for two weeks and decided it was definitely time to do a review.
I ordered this from Sephora after hearing great things about it. I purchased the smaller travel size BB cream to try it out. It was $14 for .50 oz and the full size was $34 for 1.18oz (available at Urbandecay.com or Sephora.com)
At first I was a little concerned when it first came out of the tube, I thought it was going to be way too dark for me (it had an orange tint in the tube). When I put it on, it matched perfectly. I’m in between the shades 3.5 and 4.0 in Naked Foundation (depending on how much I’ve been outside).I have large pores and after I put this BB cream on my skin it was flawless! It’s perfect for summer when you don’t want to wear a heavy foundation.I have been just using a little under-eye concealer, Urban Decay Naked skin BB cream and setting it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder and it stays put. My face feels smoother, and I’ve noticed less imperfections.
- Easy to blend
- Minimizes pores
- Good for combination skin
- SPF protection
- Gave my skin a nice dewy glow
- Only comes in one shade (right now)
- A little runny
Verdict: I will be buying another when I run out of this one.
What’s your favorite BB cream?
Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money. I was not sponsored for this review and I am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. All of the opinions are my own.
Posted in Beauty, Reviews
Tagged BB cream, bbcream, Beauty, beauty blog, Cosmetic, Moisturizer, Naked, naked skin bb cream, review, sephora, skin, Urban decay, urban decay bb cream, Urbandecay.com