So excited about being pre-qualified for Influenster’s Sunkissed summer 2013 box. Let’s hope I will be chosen to review the products!
“Congratulations! You’ve been selected as a potential candidate for the upcoming Sunkissed VoxBox. Please take the pre-survey by clicking below to be considered.
Please note: this box will contain a product that requires additional care to ensure that each recipient receives the box best for her. This will require an additional few weeks for the selection and shipping process. Final recipients will be announced in June.”
Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get to participate in this box, it will be my first VoxBox!
Update (May 30th, 2013)- I just got my confirmation letter telling me that I was chosen to participate with this VoxBox and it will be shipping in mid-June! Yay!
Have you received a Voxboxes or involved with influenster.com ?
Disclaimer: I am receiving these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions and thoughts about any product I review are my own.
Posted in Beauty, Uncategorized
Tagged Beauty, beauty blog, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, Oscar Blandi, pacifica, polyvore, Smashbox, summer, Tarte, Urban decay
Hello, My name is Erin, and I’m addicted to Sephora Favorites sets…
I ordered this as soon as I heard about it because this product always sells out quick. I’m actually glad I did because online it is out of stock online now. The sun safety kit 2013 was $30.00 at Sephora for Beauty Insiders and they are also selling a store version I’ve heard for $26. This Product was more than worth it to me because a $20 donation from each kit will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation. How awesome is that ?! The value kit was valued at $210.00
What was inside:
– 0.03 oz bareMinerals® Original Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 25
– bareMinerals® Mini Flawless Application Brush
– 0.5 oz Boscia® Self-Defense Antioxidant Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30
– 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 40
– 0.25 oz Dr. Brandt® Signature Flexitone® BB Cream SPF 30
– 1 Towelette Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad™
– 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40
– 0.5 oz Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Cream
– 0.5 oz L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care SPF 20
– 0.16 oz Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20
– 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+
– 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
– 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare Max Sheer Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
– 0.169 oz Sephora Collection Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
– 0.64 oz Ultimate Protection Cream+ Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
– 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 with Dermaxyl™ Complex
– 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion
– 0.5 oz Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
– 0.14 oz Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa
– Cosmetic bag
(I also got some pretty cool samples)
Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye – 0.1 oz
Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter – 0.17 oz
- Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream – 0.33 oz
- Sephora Fragrances booklet with 5 samples – 1.7 oz
I used the promo code Lucky4you for a Lucky Magazine subscription for one year for free. ($10 value)
I loved the bag it came with it’s a very large cosmetic bag that will be perfect for traveling. I’m excited that I’m able to try out some amazing products with SPF that I might not have tried without getting it as a sample or in this kit. What’s your favorite sunscreen and self tanning products? Leave me some comments 🙂
Disclaimer : All products mentioned were purchased by me. I was not sponsored for this post, all opinions are my own.
Posted in Beauty
Tagged argan, Beauty, beauty blog, beauty insider, bronzer, face routine, Haul, Lancôme, make up, Ole Henriksen, sephora, sephora favorites, skin cancer foundation, skincare, Smashbox, summer, sun safety kit 2013, sunless tan, tanner, tanning lotion, tarte brazilliance, Too Faced