I’m going to start off with a confession. I set a timer on my cell phone to make sure I got one of these boxes! I tried to get one of the Summer boxes a few months ago and it had sold out 10 minutes before. I couldn’t let that happen this time! I went on at 12:01 and quickly ordered my box and my order number was in the 800s! Allure beauty box is a seasonal box that is first come, first serve type of box and these sell out quick! Usually around 10-20 minutes! Crazy right?!
The Fall box was filled with around $350 worth of beauty goodies and was only $39 + $10 s/h + $2-$3 tax. totally worth it!! Almost everything was full-sized and the box weighed over 10lbs! I love that the items included are items that I will actually use! Plus tried and true bestsellers from high-end to drugstore products! I was not expecting it to ship so fast!
Here’s a look at what was in the box:
1. Schick Hydro Silk Razor $6? // This razor is AMAZZING! I usually use men’s razors but this was way better. It left my skin really smooth. I won’t be using any other razor and I’m so excited they have them at Sam’s club!
2. Skintimate Sensitive Skin Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel $3.79 // I’m happy they included this! It’s scent free and is pretty thick when I lathered it on my legs. Love it.
3.Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup $12.99// I tried this and didn’t like this at all. It reminded me of an episode of south park “It’s a jersey thing”. I put a little on my legs and it was really streaky and orange. I’m going to try to mix it with some lotion so it’s not so intense.
4. Sally Hansen Ouch-Relief Pre-Wax Strip Kit $8.99 // I’m happy to have this, I wouldn’t have bought this on my own, mainly because I’m a big baby when it comes to waxing and I would rather have someone else inflict the pain on me. I’m excited that these are ouch-relief though! Being a girl can be so painful sometimes!!
5.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash $6.99 // I like Neutrogena and I know this is a classic, but I have months worth of face wash so this is going to my mom.
6. RoC Multi Correxion Eye Treatment $25 // I have used this twice a day since it came in the mail. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I have been stressed to the max lately! Work, toddler, etc… this might be my favorite thing in the box! I love this more than the Philosophy “hope in a tube” I was using before.
7.Redermic R Dermatological Anti-Aging Treatment Intensive $56.99 // I’m a sucker for eye creams and skin care in general. I am so excited to try this. This is supposed to help correct fine lines, deep wrinkles, and premature sun damage. It also has caffeine in it!
8. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free // $11.49 I like Cetaphil and I really like this lotion. It’s not my absolute favorite but I love that it doesn’t have a fragrance and it’s hydrating.
9. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer $22 // This is supposed to correct dark spots in a week. I haven’t used it, but I’m glad they included this in the box.
10. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer $8.99 // This was my first time using something from Simple. I was shocked at how hydrating the lotion actually was. It made my skin feel so fresh and healthy! I will be picking up more from this brand.
11. Style Sign Magic Finish Brilliance Hairspray $17.99 //I have been using dry shampoo instead of hairspray this summer, but I tried it out and it didn’t leave my hair sticky or stiff. This will be great for the fall.
12.KMS California Hair Stay Anti-Humidity Seal $17.99 // Doesn’t smell bad, but not as good as my Bedhead “Headrush” shine spray . I have been using this after straightening my hair and every single time my hair stayed straight all day! Even in the east coast humidity! LOVE this! Where has this been all my life?!
13. Redken Satinwear 02 Ultimate Blow-Dry Lotion $18 // I adore Redken. This was very silky, smooth and added volume to my hair after blow drying it.
14. Global Keratin Serum $25 //This was apparently supposed to be oil, but I got serum. No complaints here, I’ve never used this brand but I love using stuff like this on the ends of my hair because
15. Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil $30 // Redken all soft collection is one of my favorites and I love argan oil.
16. Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask $6.99 // I used this once and it didn’t work as well as the Carol’s daughter, it was thick and made my hair soft though. I also like the smell of this over the other.
17. Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask $32 // I don’t like the smell of this at all. I have damage from coloring my hair and bleach from highlights. I did notice that the tangles disappeared when I was washing it out of my hair! I don’t think it was 96% repaired like it claimed. It worked really good, I just wish it didn’t have a strong floral scent.
18. Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser + Balm $6 // This cuticle balm as a light cucumber scent. It’s really moisturizing and I really like it! I will probably buy this again when I run out!
19. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure $8 // All in one manicure ?! Sign me up! I’m all about saving time and I haven’t used this yet but I’m excited to try it. I love the color too!
20. Sation Nail Laquer in Wine-y Happy People $5 // This is a perfect fall color! Plus with football season starting this is perfect for me because I’m a Raven’s fan! Haven’t tried this yet, but I will be using it!
21. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips $13 // I don’t know how I feel about the pattern that I got. It kind of reminds me of gaudy curtains. I do love the salon effects nail strips though and have tried this before. They’re perfect when you don’t have time to wait for your nails to dry. I also love using them for an accent nail!
22. ROC retinol correxion sensitive night cream- $1 // An added bonus to my box! I gave this to my mom because she also loves stuff like this.
23.Pixi Eye Bright Liner No. 1 – Nude $17.00 // This eyeliner is supposed to make your eyes look bigger. I have eyeliners like this one, and I don’t really use them as much as other eyeliners. This is my first Pixi product that I have owned, I’m not crazy about it and probably wouldn’t pay full price for it.
24. Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate $3.30 // I didn’t like the smell of this, I love blueberry anything and Burt’s Bees is a brand I frequently buy, but I will be giving this away.
This was my first box and it was amazing! So worth setting a timer on the phone and writing it down on my calendar! I will be doing the same thing when the next box comes out! For only $52 I got over $350 worth of beauty goodies and I think this may be the best valued box that I have ever bought!
What did you think of the Allure fall must have box? Have you ordered one?